The Hopin Salesforce Administrator/Developer role will work closely with the VP of Business Operations and Sales Leadership to manage the internal business applications built on and around Salesforce.com.
Salesforce is the core of our new Sales Stack and other business operations. Your role will be owning this critical element of Hopin. The breakdown of the role will be 50% Dev and 50% Admin. This is the first Salesforce Engineer role with Hopin. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment on a new team.
Hopin is growing at a rapid pace and you will play a mission-critical role as you develop and disseminate business applications.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Lead cross-functional content and platform development initiatives
- Maintain platform functionality
- Manage communication between systems and assure alignment
- Maintain and manage Salesforce.com sandboxes
- Perform daily administration and support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing users, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
Skills & Requirements:
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce.com development/implementation experience
- Apex/Visualforce/Lighting Web Component experience is required
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
- Strong team and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated with a “do whatever it takes” to ensure customer and company success
- Salesforce CPQ experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with CRM best practices for use, integrations and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.