At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is looking for an exceptional team lead for the Mid-Market sales team in EMEA. As more people participate in Hopin Events around the world, our demand continues to grow every month. Your mission will be to coach, support, and grow a team of high-performing Account Executives who take care of our Mid-market EMEA accounts. We are looking for a self-starter that can excel in a high pace environment, and be successful in dealing with ambiguity.
Ideal candidates will have sales management experience at a SaaS business where they had to grow a team, while growing the business. Having prior startup experience is essential.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of exceptional Mid-market Account Executives
- Hire and train new Account Executives to ramp quickly
- Develop the strategy to scale the business and hit business goals
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Account Management and other Sales team members
- Inspire and motivate team members to develop and grow, and do the best work of their career
- 7+ years of sales or account management experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Ability to hire, train and coach high-performing Account Executives
- Ability to support AE's in dealing with complex deals and customers
- Exceptional communication skills to help your team succeed in the market, and effectively communicate with other functions at Hopin
- You are passionate about Hopin and our mission
Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.