At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin’s Business Development Lead will work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Product, Business Ops, and Engineering to build our developer ecosystem and establish Hopin as the leading events platform for developers.
This position will be the first business development hire and will have the opportunity to design and execute our business development strategy for the business. As Hopin’s platform continues to scale, your work will ensure that our developer ecosystem and strategic partnerships strategy is a core component of our growth.
- Establish a marketplace of solutions on top of the Hopin platform for our customers
- Source and lead discussions with prospective partners to determine market fit, readiness of integration
- Create ISV/developer/partnership template agreements with legal; define deal economics with finance
- Support M&A and corp development efforts - understand industry landscape and trends to enable Hopin to explore mergers and acquisitions and strategic investing opportunities
- Establish performance metrics, KPIs, reporting, and funnel management with regular reviews of established goals
- 5+ years of business development, partnerships, corporate development, or venture capital
- Passionate about product, commercial, and strategic partnerships
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS sales environments and developer ecosystems
- Experience sourcing and negotiating partnership agreements
- Self motivated, can-do attitude, can work in a fast paced environment, and provide data-driven business insights
The Offer :
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up