At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking a Head of Renewals who is customer-centric, self-motivated, collaborative, and passionate! We’re looking for a leader who has the expertise and excitement to build and scale our renewals process while delivering an outstanding customer experience.
As the Head of Renewals you will:
- Create, own, and lead the renewals playbook in collaboration with our distribution teams
- Partner with our distribution leaders to recruit, develop, and train our teams
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer and company goals
- Drive expansion opportunities at time of renewal
- Assess and report an accurate 90-day forecast for our renewals portfolio
- Identify and tackle areas for innovation and improvement based on renewal data and process insights
- Build out necessary resources for customers and internal teams
- Over time, help to build a team of Renewal Managers
Desired Skills and Success:
- 4+ years of Renewals/ Sales/ Customer Success experience, ideally managing a range of renewals from SMB to Enterprise
- 3+ years of working in SasS-based businesses
- Passion for making customers successful
- Proven and consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- History of building and scaling renewals processes and teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch analytical, project management, and collaborative skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Event planning or organizing experience
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
- Health benefits
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.