At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Hopin’s Product, Marketing and GTM teams to articulate the value of the Hopin product portfolio to the wider market.
Hopin is a product-driven company—our users highly anticipate feature releases and content—and the product has a marketing engine built-in. This role will unleash and empower the product to sell itself through strategic messaging and positioning, content, collaboration, and helping support campaigns.
As Hopin’s Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for communicating in Hopin’s Voice the benefits of features to our user segments, and enabling education, adoption, and conversion throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Define the messaging and positioning and general GTM strategy around how our new products are launched.
- Analyze market trends and user feedback to help inform the development of our product roadmap.
- Work closely with the product and GTM teams to implement process improvements around Hopin’s release cycle.
- Design and implement targeted product tours to optimize conversion and track use behavior
- Guide and influence pricing, product positioning and messaging based on product differentiation
- Set up sales enablement assets including industry playbooks, one pagers, interactive guides, etc.
- You are data-oriented. You know what data points to capture to measure success and you use data to make decisions in how you communicate with team members and to end users. You have the ability to translate mass amount of data into actionable insights, familiar with tools like Amplitude, Segment, SQL, Google Analytics, Excel wizard, Pendo, and HotJar
- You are organized and savvy across wide-ranging digital platforms, including CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce, email, CMSs, social, and in-product
- You are highly collaborative in how you work, across the Marketing and Product teams and with basically every team at Hopin
- You enjoy being a part of the beginning stages of a Product Launch and building strategies and initiatives at a global scale
- You are specific and purposeful about how products and features are positioned, depicted visually, and described in writing.
- You can handle a lot of projects at one time. Time management and prioritization are skills you’re proud of.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of product marketing, competitive intelligence, or experience managing continuous releases in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Strong experience working with software developers, and PM teams, and translating technical notes into marketing content
- Experience with early stage start-ups and building GTM strategies from the ground up
- Experience with SaaS product tours and product announcements
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, Retargeting...etc).
- Strong experience in using UX/UI design best practices.
- Fluency in English and confident communicating complex product challenges and UX/UI flows.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Previous experience with a video platform and some kind of video tutorial making skills
- Experience with introducing new products into market.
- Optional: Experience in event management.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.