Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
This is a great opportunity to lead the reinvention of the strategic roadmap and implementation plan for Honor’s bi-annual analysis and process for updating prices, wages and partner service rates enabling Honor to be the employer of choice for care professionals and creating value for our partners while optimizing for Honor’s growth and margin goals.
About the role:
- Drive critical initiatives, with clear measures of success, that are targeted at improving our price and wage refresh cycles; including standardizing methodologies for pricing Honor’s Care Platform product, identifying and enabling product improvements to drive better business solutions, partnering with cross functional leaders to develop internal and external messaging, and driving long-term complicated cross-functional stakeholder management to gain internal alignment.
- Partner with team analysts to leverage advanced data and metrics to provide insights and recommendations to influence leadership decisions and to build a system that includes comprehensive reporting and feedback loops to enable continuous improvement, ensuring that we regularly identify and prioritize key opportunities and risks.
- Regularly evaluate pricing and wage strategies and make recommendations to adapt strategy to changes in the home care marketplace.
- Own the communications strategy for both internal and external partners ensuring an effective plan for cascading of messaging, educating of internal team members and supporting internal team members in crafting external messaging and presentations as necessary.
- Coordinate & collaborate with cross-functional team members to design, test, measure & scale solutions that will improve overall processes and drive end-to-end program efficiency and effectiveness.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative analysis and insights to improve processes and product and track/ensure program impact and success against company financial and business goals and both external and internal expectations of success/satisfaction.
- Drive critical stakeholder management across multiple teams, leaders and executives to enable swift and sound business decision making to support business goals while also a regular review of progress/performance against targets.
- Provide thought leadership and explore new strategic opportunities to inform the future roadmap and effectively present to leadership for consideration.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 10+ years experience in roles which combined both operations and strategy in a growth-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership.
- Proven experience in navigating and influencing multiple cross-functional stakeholders, leaders and executives where you do not have direct authority.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to transform complex problems into simplified and actionable recommendations.
- Strong program management skills with a bias towards action, passion for creative problem solving, and ability to effectively drive large groups to efficient and impactful outcomes.
- Experience in creating and standing up new operating processes and standards and utilizing effective change management to gain agreement and adoption.
- Ability to problem solve in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Adept at allocating resources and time to the most strategic priorities.
- Self-motivated and ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- Skilled at explaining complex topics in ordinary terms
- MBA or MS in Operations Management preferred
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.