Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We're looking for an expert at building feature-rich frontend web applications using React, who excels at engineering design and review, from building new systems to providing great code reviews. In this role, you work closely with designers and product managers on a fast-moving team and need to thrive in a diverse, cross-functional team, collaborating with people throughout the company. If you love solving problems and creating great experiences for users, this may be a great fit.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to have:
- You've led the design and implementation of large projects in multi-person teams
- You have 6+ years of professional software development experience
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Preferred candidates come with:
- Experience in architecting large-scale React web apps, using Redux from the ground up
- Comfort working across the full stack
- Appreciation for hands-on coding and enjoy being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects
- Excitement to learn from your peers
- Bonus points: experience in building and operating production-grade applications in Python
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.