Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
We're looking for an amazing Sales Advisor to join the Honor Home Care team in the East Bay. We work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment that allows us to deliver the best care to our seniors and their families. In this role, you'll be responsible for improving the quality of life for seniors in your area.
About the role:
You’ll work and travel throughout the Bay Area to build relationships and referral partnerships with hospitals, other medical facilities, and local healthcare partners across the entire continuum of care. These partners will in turn trust and refer families to you who may need various levels of in-home care. You will be responsible for assessing potential care recipients and providing guidance to them to help determine their eligibility for Honor services. Once these families are fully signed up with honor, you’ll work with our Care team to ensure your clients have a long and happy relationship with Honor. This is a metrics-driven position, where you will be responsible for managing a growing book of business, and compensated accordingly.
- Develop new referral partnerships and healthcare partners in your local geographic region
- Appropriately track and log sales activity in Salesforce
- Educate potential partners on the value of Honor Home Care’s services
- Attend partnership events (meetings, presentations, health fairs, etc.)
- Establish and cultivate relationships with referral partners
- Keep updated on industry knowledge
- ork across sales teams and company orgs to ensure goals are met
- Visit clients in their homes and facilities to perform consultations
- Represent Honor Home Care in face to face contact with potential care recipients
- Evaluate client's suitability for in-home care and their level of need; a guide and tailor the best care program with them and their care manager (family, friend, etc)
- Coordinate with client’s care team post-assessment to coordinate care
- Participate in proactive service recovery visits
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of marketing/sales experience
- 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- A proven track record of meeting sales goals, comfortable with a quota and metrics driven objectives
- Able to focus on top level revenue growth and the levers needed to pull or maintain to achieve this
- Excellent selling, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience recording weekly activity, Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to learn our business, understand our culture, and foster a similar spirit of learning and continuous development in others
- Experience building rapport in a short time frame
- Ability to operate independently
- Caring, patient, empathetic demeanor
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with assessments or patient intake
- Working knowledge of chronic health condition terminology
- Understanding of non-medical home care
- Nursing, social worker or caregiving experience a plus
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Austin, TX and Omaha, NE hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.