Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the work:
- Develop and implement a market research program to understand pricing trends in homecare, labor market trends, and competitive behavior across all Honor operating markets
- Identify and leverage external data sources to augment internal data and generate economic forecasts to inform price and wage positioning in each operating market
- Provide analysis to support pricing strategies designed to optimize both revenue growth and gross margin
- Analyze demand characteristics to identify trends and inform ongoing business strategy
- Manage semi-annual process of updating contractual pricing across Honor’s partner network
This role may be a great fit if you’re a high touch business partner, a change agent who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and a trusted advisor who has strong relationship-building skills combined with effective listening and communication skills.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in economics, market research, or related field (MA/MS or MBA Preferred)
- 5+ years experience in market research and / or economic forecasting
- Experience in healthcare, homecare, or related industries preferred
- Curious and inquisitive, strong interest in diving deep on analyses
- Familiarity with US federal statistics (FRED, BLS, etc) and third party data providers
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc), and spreadsheet tools (Excel)
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
We can’t wait to learn more about you, please apply below.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.