Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the work:
We are seeking an analytical, creative, and forward-thinking Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team. As part of a unique and highly skilled team, you will participate in the development of the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and multi-year strategic plan. This position will assist with strategic initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of insights provided to business leadership. In this hands-on position, your work will help increase the speed, efficiency, and automation of our finance operations by supporting the timely delivery and transparency of data to support the company’s business decisions.
As Senior Finance Analyst you will apply your technical expertise, leadership skills, and commitment to quality to support our growth. You will manage:
- Key month-end and quarter-end business processes;
- Planning cycles including monthly forecasts, annual budgeting, and the long-range model;
- Headcount-related reporting; and
- Other exciting ad-hoc projects for our leadership team and business partners.
Our ideal candidate will bring analytical and communication skills, a solution-oriented mindset, a curiosity for operational details, and an ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- 5+ years of work experience in financial planning & analysis;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Workday Adaptive Planning experience a plus
- Experience leveraging a strong analytical mindset and exceptional communication skills to scale processes in a fast-paced environment and effectively convey deliverables to cross-functional teams;
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions; proven track record of taking ownership and driving business results;
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.