Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound compelling? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, the myriad groups of people involved in supporting care delivery, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. This is because at Honor, we build the majority of the software used throughout the caregiving journey ourselves.
We value people who put the needs of real people front and center in their problem solving go the extra mile to support their colleagues, and take creative approaches to drive results in a diverse team setting. You will need to be able to think strategically and work quickly while ensuring that the products you ship meet our high quality bar. The product team is small, lean, and fast-paced so if you thrive on making your mark in a number of areas at once, Honor could be the place for you.
About the work:
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs and workflow challenges by embedding with other teams in the company
- Define a product strategy and build out a roadmap of product & feature investments, working with product and engineering leadership to accurately prioritize projects
- Guide design & development teams through scoping and tradeoff decisions and partner with them to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Own the outcome for product investments including metrics and analytics to measure progress and inform future development
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and communicate on an ongoing basis
- Drive operational & process change as part of product rollout and adoption
- 4+ years experience as a product manager building software at a high-growth small company or an established technology-led organization
- Demonstrate strong product intuition in identifying problems and prioritizing scalable solutions
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- High level of empathy & EQ
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience partnering with non-technical teams
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to get deep in the details
- Bonus: Experience building product for operations & support teams and/or experience in a healthcare technology environment
Sound like a fit? Apply below!
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Honor provides competitive benefits including health insurance and parental leave. Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.