Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
We are looking for a Recruiting Associate to own the hiring process and success of Care Pros and client matches in a market. This role hires at a high volume to meet a weekly target. This is an exempt position. We are looking for someone who has a knack for working with people and can manage high volumes across a number of communication streams.
- 2+ years working in a professional environment, addressing a high volume of work
- Experience in a sales, customer service or business development organization
- You enjoy connecting with candidates on the phone and can hustle to meet business targets
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
About the work:
- Manage a high volume, high velocity Care Pro pipeline by responding promptly to candidates, conducting phone screens and ensuring all background checks and necessary paperwork are diligently tracked and completed.
- Develop a deep understanding of market specific home care regulations along with Honor policies
- Work closely with your team to understand changing client needs and prioritize your day to focus on target areas to meet those needs.
- Coordinate closely with a local Trainer to ensure new hires have a successful orientation and onboarding process.
- Track candidates after they are hired to understand outcomes, trends and overall quality of Care Pros in your market.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.