Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound compelling? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
Honor is looking for a Director of People who will be directly responsible for the overall administration and coordination of the HR function, including onboarding/offboarding, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, manager guidance, and compliance. This position will work closely with company executives to support company growth and deliver superb service to all employees.
- Develop and own the delivery of core people processes, programs, and infrastructure systems that strike an effective balance between industry best practices and Honor-specific challenges, opportunities, and organizational goals
- Manage yearly open enrollment process, payroll, and benefits administration; evaluate new vendors and partners as necessary
- Manage HR systems within the compensation and benefits space to ensure employee data is accurately maintained
- Make recommendations to executive management on organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
- Partner with various functions to make sure HR activities are coordinated across the org
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations
- Keep a pulse on employee attitudes and overall satisfaction at the company
Skills & Experience
- 10 years+ experience in HR or People Ops role
- Experience in total rewards, compliance, and diversity/equity/inclusion, HR systems and analytics, and employee relations
- Ability to manage, grow, and mentor team of HR and admin professionals
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of HR management principles and best practices
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- High level of integrity and ability to use good judgement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree