Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound compelling? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
This role may be a great fit if you have like to solve problems from both a strategic and tactical level, have a passion for solving complex operational problems (bonus if done in partnership with small business owners), and have the ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading dynamic, mission-driven teams with diverse experiences and perspectives
- 8+ years of operations and/or client management experience
- Experience in home or health care preferred but not required
- Previous responsibility for establishing departmental budgets and being held accountable for P&L results
- Desire to develop people, build strong teams, and make an impact
About the work:
As Regional Director, you will ensure the success of your region by building and leading a team, maintaining strong partner relationships, and navigating sensitive and complex service issues. You will manage a team of Client Managers, Recruiters, and 24/7 support team who provide the day to day support of our families and care pros. As an RD, you will also have a seat at the table with senior leadership to continually improve systems and processes to ensure we are growing effectively while maintaining quality. In this role you will:
- Own the success of 10-15 partner agencies across various territories
- Manage a team of managers who are responsible for client management, care professional recruiting and performance, and 24/7 service support
- Manage the P&L to ensure strong performance across your region
- Solve escalated issues involving multi-faceted stakeholders and cross-functional coordination
- Build new infrastructure for best-in-class client service and partner success
- Influence your Partners to improve problem solving across your team and accelerate their success with Honor
We can’t wait to learn more about you, please apply below.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.