Honor is one of the largest employers of home caregivers in the country. Our Care Professionals help our clients live independently in their homes as they age. We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HR professional to help support our growing Care Professional employee population. As HR Director you will hone processes and develop practices to support our Care Professionals with the goal of making Honor the best place for them to work.
- Enhance operating practices that enable Honor to support Care Professionals in all personnel related matters, including performance feedback, terminations, promotions, benefits and payroll
- Enhance systems and processes necessary to ensure all Care Professionals are compliant with Honor policies and requirements
- Oversee the end to end performance management process for Care Professionals, including delivering feedback and measuring impact overtime
- Develop training to ensure that all personnel matters are handled effectively by the various teams that interact with Care Professionals day-to-day
- Prioritize and resolve employee relations issues, including on the job injuries and pay disputes
- Work cross-functionally within the company to ensure that learnings from the field are applied to the hiring and developing of new Care Professionals
- 10+ years experience in HR or people ops role
- Experience with large-scale, non-exempt workforces
- Strong passion for technology and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build a positive and motivating culture
- Knowledge of HR best practices, systems and protocols
- Experience with workers compensation programs
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor's degree
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.