Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our rapid growth and leadership as an innovator. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
What makes a fit?
- You're an expert in either backend or frontend development
- You're comfortable working across the full stack from backend data storage to UI
- You excel at engineering design and review, from building new systems to providing great code reviews
- You work closely with designers and product managers on an agile team
- You thrive in a diverse, cross-functional team, collaborating with people throughout the company
- You've led projects in multi-person full-stack development teams
- You have 7+ years of professional software development experience
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You've built and operated production-grade applications in Python
- You've worked on large-scale React web apps, using Redux
- You know how to design and optimize relational database models, and have used a relational database at scale
- You love hands-on coding, and enjoy being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects
- You're excited to learn from your peers