Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our rapid growth and leadership as an innovator. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We’re looking for passionate developers to join our engineering team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast so if you thrive on getting your coding fingers in a lot of important pies, Honor could be the place for you.
What makes a fit?
- An engineer with familiarity with mobile product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- An engineer that can bring in best practices and develop our iOS architecture
- Someone with a positive mindset that is ready to contribute and empower our company culture
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with Feature implementation and follow-through in a team environment
- Familiarity with common best-practice software design fundamentals (object oriented programming, proper data structure usage, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Awareness of performance limitations of battery life, CPU and memory availability to implement robust and efficient solutions.
- Familiarity with mobile product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You <3 debugging.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.