Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our rapid growth and leadership as an innovator. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
- We’re looking for strong engineers, who have experience designing and leading development on complex backend systems
- You thrive working with a diverse, cross-functional team (engineers, care operations, and sales folks).
- You’ll need good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- We’d love it if you had 5 or more years of industry experience (we’re super fast paced and will need you to hit the ground running).
- You’re a pro at Python, or really enjoy using it.
- As a bonus, you enjoy working across the stack, working on frontend and/or mobile.
- You love hands-on coding, and enjoy being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects.
- You absolutely love to learn from your peers.