We’re looking for a people-oriented leader to join our growing team as Senior Manager, Human Resources. This role will be responsible for shaping, implementing and executing Honor HR policies and procedures that affect our Care Professionals and managing a team of Human Resources Associates and Generalists. The role will require a combination of sound judgment to handle escalated Care Pro situations, strong attention to detail with a focus on execution and people-orientation to uphold our culture and values to make Honor a great place to work for our Care Pros.
- Build and implement solutions to provide generalist Human Resources support to our Care Professionals across multiple states and markets
- Develop and implement a holistic approach to mitigate significant HR related risks through an integrated approach to HR, Compliance, and Operations including awareness building, training, policy and process alignment and control, and direct issue management
- Maintain a close working relationship with Regional General Managers to ensure that HR services are properly executed, and the needs of the company are met
- In close coordination with Operations, Legal, Compliance functions, directly manage and resolve complex HR issues and improve existing workflows that impact employees
- Coach and develop a team of Human Resources Associates and Generalists; drive performance of those individual contributors to provide effective HR support to Care Professionals
- Define SLAs and processes with internal stakeholders regarding HR support to Recruiting and Operations teams within each market including but not limited to: partnership on performance management, background check review, and workplace investigations
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least five (5) years of progressive human resources and/or employee relations experience required
- Knowledge of applicable labor law at both the federal and state level with respect to non-exempt workforces; experience working with non-exempt employees in California strongly preferred
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Exhibit team orientation and positive relationships with all levels of employees
- Some domestic travel required up to 10% of the time.