ABOUT THE TEAM
Hiring is a team effort at Honor - we are a company with a strong, hands-on culture of recruiting where our managers are highly engaged in the process from start to finish! Our Recruiting team provides expertise, strategy, coaching, and support for every manager and hiring team to achieve our goals. Over the past five years, we have partnered with leaders across the organization to grow our headquarter population to nearly 350 and we are just getting started!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Recruiter for the Growth team, you will play a vital role in recruiting for roles across Sales, Business Development and Marketing. You will support hiring managers and their teams by helping them to build out their recruiting capabilities, teaching them to leverage recruiting tools, interviewing techniques, and recruiting best practices through formal training and daily interactions. In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, help them find creative ways to source great talent, and guide them in building out robust, customized interview processes. You will play a key role in creating a culture of recruiting and supporting the growth of one of Honor’s most important assets--our talent! This role is based at our SF headquarters office and reports to the Head of Talent.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Collaborate, advise and guide hiring managers through all recruiting and hiring activities, collaborating to understand their needs and goals, advise them on sourcing strategy, partner to create robust interview processes that result in data-driven decisions and engaging candidate experiences and ensure we are hiring to our values -- our employees take ownership, solve with empathy and always act with honor!
- Think big and challenge convention; help to identify gaps and areas for improvement across our hiring practices and evangelize recruiting best practices aligned with the Honor’s recruiting principals.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and guidance to hiring managers and interview teams through all recruiting and hiring activities, reinforcing recruiting best practice and adherence to the Honor recruiting principals in all interactions.
- Lead interview teams through debriefs and support in making hiring decisions
- Maintain a pulse on the competitive landscape through regular research and use this knowledge to guide sourcing strategy, comp conversations and to continually educate your Growth business partners
- You will maintain reports and leverage data to drive recruiting strategy and keep your hiring managers updated on recruiting and hiring performance.
- Leverage your sourcing expertise to creating creative sourcing strategies that result in a robust, curated pipeline of the best talent for our jobs
- Leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective and efficient results-driven recruiting processes!
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You have a passion for Growth recruiting and 5+years of experience building high caliber teams in an innovative, high-growth environments.
- You understand there is more to sourcing than LinkedIn. You are driven to find mechanisms and build programs that result in attracting great talent at all levels and give our hiring managers targeted pipelines where they can build strong relationships with engaged candidates.
- You build strong relationships through trust with your business partners and are able to influence at all levels.
- You are known for being an exceptional partner--you have a strong point-of-view and understand how to bring people along on the journey.
- You have an understanding of the ins-and-outs of talent acquisition and you are a pro at navigating simple and complex recruiting scenarios in a competitive job market.
- You have hands-on experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience a plus), yet you never rely solely on it to generate your candidate flow.
- You’re innovative and you’re not afraid to break convention, both strategic and action-oriented.
- People describe you as exceptionally organized and a guru of multi-tasking projects--you have a demonstrated bias to action and a knack for accuracy, problem-solving and creative, practical solutions!
- You have an agile mindset, thrive in ambiguity and enjoy carving your own path.
- You exude a positive attitude and relentless focus on delighting clients.
- Above all else, you take ownership, solve with empathy and act with honor.