As Head of Price Strategy, your mission is to set and optimize pricing on both sides of the marketplace in order to align with Honor’s short and long term business goals.
This is a highly cross functional role - you and your team will work closely with our operations, growth, and finance organizations to align on financial targets and forecasts, conduct market research and design the systems to manage price and wage rates on a per market basis - for both new and existing markets.
The right candidate for this role should be both deeply analytical but also highly strategic in understanding broad pricing strategies and impact on business goals. This leader will need to be hands-on and also have the management experience to manage analysts as well as cross-functional work involving all levels of the organization, from executives on down. This role will report to our co-founder.
- Develop and manage price and wage targets for Honor’s business nationwide
- Develop the systems and tools to manage pricing and wages on a per client and per caregiver basis
- Develop and manage price and wage strategy for new markets, as well as bi-annual price and wage refresh process for existing markets
Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience in FP&A, analytics and / or business operations
- Experience in people management and team building
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and execute on both strategic and tactical level
- Ability to operate cross functionally with general manager led operations teams