Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
As Head of Price Strategy, your mission is to set and optimize pricing on both sides of the marketplace in order to align with Honor’s short and long term business goals.
This is a highly cross-functional role - you and your team will work closely with our operations, growth, and finance organizations to align on financial targets and forecasts, conduct market research and design the systems to manage price and wage rates on a per market basis - for both new and existing markets.
The right candidate for this role should enjoy analytics but also be highly strategic in understanding broad pricing strategies and impact on business goals. This leader will need to be hands-on and also have the management experience to manage analysts as well as cross-functional work involving all levels of the organization, from executives on down. This role will report to our co-founder.
- Own and drive full program management of Price Wage function
- Engage with key stakeholders to drive execution of price and wage strategies, including market teams, sales teams, and partner success teams
- Develop and manage price and wage targets for Honor’s business nationwide
- Manage price and wage setting, methodology, and life cycle strategy for new and existing markets
- Iterate and improve on processes and tools to manage pricing and wages, including tracking and reporting
- Grow and mentor team members as needed
- Build training content to enable clear and concise communication of price and wage approach to appropriate audiences, including sales team, ops team, partners, clients, and carepros
Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience (emphasis on management consulting, finance, startups, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and influence across different teams in the organization while supporting the company’s value of teamwork
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Ability to program manage and execute on both strategic and tactical level
- Experience in people management and team building, and ability to provide candid, unbiased feedback and coaching to enhance employee effectiveness
- Proactive leader that can seek out new opportunities, drive projects, navigate ambiguity and develop creative solutions
- Experience presenting to executives and communicating with highly technical management teams
- Management consulting, finance strategy, and/or startup experience is a plus