Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
As Head of Price Strategy, your mission is to set and optimize pricing on both sides of the marketplace in order to align with Honor’s short and long term business goals.
This is a highly cross-functional role - you and your team will work closely with our operations, growth, and finance organizations to align on financial targets and forecasts, conduct market research and design the systems to manage price and wage rates on a per market basis - for both new and existing markets.
The right candidate for this role should be both deeply analytical but also highly strategic in understanding broad pricing strategies and impact on business goals. This leader will need to be hands-on and also have the management experience to manage analysts as well as cross-functional work involving all levels of the organization, from executives on down. This role will report to our co-founder.
- Develop and manage price and wage targets for Honor’s business nationwide
- Develop the systems and tools to manage pricing and wages on a per client and per caregiver basis
- Develop and manage life cycle pricing and wage strategy for new markets, as well price and wage refresh process for existing markets
- Define and evaluate KPIs to track pricing performance and enable continuous improvements
- Maintain official pricing documentation and in-deal support for various teams to assist in strategic opportunities and training of new team members.
- Build pricing training content for the sales team and train sales on how to approach pricing conversations with customers
Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience in an analytically-driven strategy role (management consulting, finance, analytics, credit, etc.)
- Experience in people management and team building; provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance employee effectiveness and improve individual and team capabilities to meet current and future business needs
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and execute on both strategic and tactical level
- Ability to operate cross-functionally with general manager led operations teams
- Passion and drive to improve the home care experience for the better
- Proactive leader that can seek out new opportunities, drive projects, navigate ambiguity and develop creative solutions
- Ability to collaborate and influence across different teams in the organization while supporting the company’s value of teamwork
- Experience defining, supporting and/or managing pricing decisions
- Experience presenting to executives and communicating with highly technical management teams
- Big Four, Management Consulting, and/or startup experience is a plus