Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We are seeking an energetic candidate to help support our implementation team. As Implementation Coordinator, the candidate will play a critical role working with cross-functional teams as we transition home care agencies to the Honor Care Network. The ideal candidate has a passion for solving problems, loves to check things off his or her list, is hyper detail oriented and thrives on working closely with a team of leaders across multiple simultaneous projects. Additionally this person excels in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and enjoys working directly with customers.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working with cross-functional teams to build a national network of home care providers. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation onboarding process for multiple new partners at a time by conducting regular meetings, leading critical implementation project tasks and creating relevant project documentation and reports
- Collaborate with the implementation Lead to ensure all appropriate documentation from the partners is collected, verified and recorded in the Honor administrative systems
- Work effectively with internal support departments like Sales, Partner Success, and Operations to manage projects and to orchestrate involvement of various internal teams as necessary to execute the implementation projects on time
- Interact with partners and develop positive and professional relationships by providing support, information and guidance
- Troubleshoot issues and provide process feedback
- Take on projects independently while meeting timelines
- Various administrative duties as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Google docs and excel proficiency
- Ability to own and execute on multiple activities in a fast-paced environment and hit deadlines as scheduled
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and a quick, curious learner
- Exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- 50% travel required
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.