Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We are looking for a strategic, collaborative and experienced sales executive to help build and lead the Eastern Region B2B sales organization for Honor. The role demands that the candidate be a self-starter, quick learner and a player-coach, who is comfortable both managing sales teams, and closing large, strategic partnerships as well. In this role, the candidate will help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the home care industry at large. Our ideal candidate will have proven complex, relationship drive sales leadership experience in fast paced, high growth environments. Must be open to regular travel within the region.
- Build a regional sales team to grow the Honor partner network of home care agencies
- Optimize the sales team and process to continue increasing total productivity
- Act as a player/coach and assist team with execution of deals including pitching, building alignment, term sheet development, negotiation, contracting and implementation.
- Lead deals in various regions, as assigned, to ensure achievement of company bookings quota.
- Provide hands on training and coaching to improve rep effectiveness
- Help shape the sales playbook and processes
- Meet or exceed regional quarterly and annual deal/revenue targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners
- Maintain a robust team Sales/BD pipeline, including reporting and key dashboards to monitor performance
- Collaborate with internal organizations to complete deals and ensure long-term account health
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conference and other industry events
- 10+ years of Sales/BD experience with 5+ years of sales management experience carrying a team quota with successful results
- Significant experience in the healthcare industry (knowledge of the senior care market a plus)
- Experience in high growth startups
- Ability to lead financial modeling and legal negotiation of deals
- Ability to launch and learn new markets
- Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Successful experience in building and scaling a sales team
- Regional travel, with periodic travel to Honor home offices
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.