Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
As our Central Onboarding Manager, you will manage a team of remote onboarding coordinators, who are the first faces of Honor for our Care Professionals - the amazing men and women who provide care for Honor’s clients. With the mission of providing a high quality onboarding experience through orientations and in market community work, you will partner closely with Regional General Managers to drive market specific Care Professional experience, and create communities that support scale.
- Own end to end hiring for all remote in market trainers
- Manage day to day performance management
- Manage ongoing quality assurance of orientations and in market programs
- Support Regional General Managers and Recruiting Managers with weekly in market deliverables (community events, outreach, etc)
- Create a scalable community for all remote in market trainers
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years as an operations manager (preferably in quality assurance, operations and/or learning and development experience equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and develop remote employees
- Ability to plan, adjust and execute quickly
- Strong cross-functional know how, with the ability to adjust to different stakeholders
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.