Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
As Regional Recruiting Manager, you will manage a team of recruiters and onboarding coordinators who own the end to end recruiting cycles of our Care Professionals - the men and women who provide care for Honor’s clients. With the mission to ensure high quality recruiting, you will partner closely with the Regional General Managers to help drive/set hire targets and create new recruiting strategies to support scale.
- Own the success of new Care Professional hires (quality, quantity, utilization, etc.)
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of recruiters and onboarding coordinators
- Support Regional General Managers with weekly deliverables (hires, community events, outreach, etc.)
- Work closely with Client Managers to understand market needs, and constantly reprioritize your team to address those needs
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (product, marketing, etc.) to better systems and processes to support recruiting at scale
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-6 years of experience in people management and team building
- 4+ years of experience in operations (preferably recruiting, customer success, sales and/or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to train and develop employees
- Ability to plan, execute and pivot quickly
- Strong cross-functional know how, with the ability to adjust to different stakeholders
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.