Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We’re looking for a product leader to join our team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast so if you thrive on getting your fingers in a lot of important pies, Honor could be the place for you.
We value people who go the extra mile, are enthusiastic about our mission, and drive results in a diverse team setting. The company utilizes a powerful technology platform to provide end-to-end service to care for seniors at home and is now entering a period of accelerated growth. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will help us meet the demand for innovation during high growth while ensuring that our product quality continues to meet our exceptionally high bar. This person needs to be able to think innovatively and proactively, and move fast.
- Own the product roadmap and its delivery for one of Honor’s core platforms
- Work side by side with stakeholders in the field and dive deep into non-traditional product areas
- Create and refine KPIs for the product team to deliver against Honor’s goals
- Be a true partner with other key company leaders in defining Honor’s products and services
- Manage multiple projects and oversee other PMs on projects within your domain
- Communicate with product and company leadership on an ongoing basis
- Manage your team’s internal processes across PM, design, and engineering
- Technical degree (engineering, economics, etc) or experience in a technical organization
- 5+ years experience as a product manager
- 2+ years experience owning a product roadmap (Small company experience a plus)
- Experience managing PMs and product teams
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience with distributed workforces, operations/logistics, or complex workflows
- Strong work ethic, willing and thrives on getting into the details
- High empathy, action-focused