In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing and processing activities related to Honor’s financial reporting process. You will ensure timely preparation of the necessary journal entries and monthly reconciliations. You will be expected to provide monthly/quarterly reports and other analysis pertaining to cash, commissions, partner payments, fixed assets, revenue, and expense activities as needed for management to make quick, fact based decisions. You will facilitate ad hoc requests for analysis and questions regarding the company’s various financial reports.
- Process daily, monthly, and quarterly journal entries according to monthly close schedules
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations as part of the month-end close process
- Provide external audit PBC schedules
- Assist with accounting and financial systems maintenance and controls
- Prepare bank recons, commission calculations, fixed asset schedules, process Bill.Com and PayPal transactions in the GL, etc.
- Provide reports and analysis related to your duties
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance, CPA/MBA is a plus
- Experience with various ERP systems, Netsuite is a plus
- Knowledge of US technical accounting processes, regulations, and policies
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects of SEC and public companies
- Great communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize, and respond effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment