Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
In this role, you will be responsible for being the main business partner for several of Honor’s operating departments on an ongoing basis. The responsibilities will consist mainly of financial and operational model development, KPI development and analysis, as well as detailed financial analysis and recommendation of new projects, processes, products, and proposals specific to operational cost, gross profit optimization, and revenue growth. This position will further be responsible for other duties assigned by the CFO.
- Develop financial and operational models to enable quick turn business support decisions.
- Prepare strategic analysis of Honor’s business to facilitate fact based decision making.
- Develop the team’s reporting including monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc analysis of key performance metrics and expenses/P&L impact.
- Develop quarterly and monthly forecasts, perform variance analysis to plan and forecast
- Create and deliver recommendations and findings to department managers, executive staff and key stakeholders.
- Manage and report status on projects and analysis, ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Create expert level analysis of any and all aspects of Honor’s functional teams.
- Recommend new and/or improved policies and practices across finance and operations
- Identify present and future analytical needs and proactively address them
- 2+ years of finance and planning experience
- Prior experience working in managed services companies is a plus
- BA with concentration in Business, Economics and/or Finance
- Advanced expertise in Excel and competency in working with SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen analytical skills: ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information
- Strategic agility: the ability to provide insightful feedback and forward looking analysis to recommend and guide critical executive decisions for short term and long term planning
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize, and respond effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.