Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis function. Responsibilities include corporate level planning, annual budget, monthly forecasting, management reporting, and financial support for all functions. You will deliver financial and operational model development, KPI development and analysis, as well as detailed financial analysis and recommendations for new projects, processes, and proposals specific to revenue growth and operational efficiency. You will be expected to provide key analytics and recommendations to senior management for easier, fact based decision making.
- Develop financial and operational models to enable quick turn business support decisions.
- Prepare strategic analysis of Honor’s business to facilitate fact based decision making.
- Provide strategic input on fundraising and recommendations for efficiently utilizing our capital options.
- Develop the team’s reporting including monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc analysis of key performance metrics and expenses/P&L impact.
- Create and deliver recommendations and findings to department managers, executive staff and key stakeholders.
- Create expert level analysis of any and all aspects of Honor’s functional teams.
- Manage modeling and reporting around current and new revenue partnerships.
- Manage modeling and reporting around the effectiveness of our care delivery operations.
- Team Management: direct a team of high performing professionals. Prioritize goals and deliverables.
- 10+ years of finance and planning experience
- Prior experience working in managed services companies is a plus
- BA with concentration in Business, Economics and/or Finance, MBA preferred
- Keen analytical skills: ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information
- Strategic agility: the ability to provide insightful feedback and forward looking analysis to recommend and guide critical executive decisions for short term and long term planning
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize, and respond effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment