Honor's Care team is responsible for every aspect of our in-home service delivery - managing both the complex logistics and high-touch, personalized support for clients and Care Pros to provide consistent, high quality care. As we scale, we are constantly seeking new opportunities to increase our value to our clients, Care Pros, and partners.
We are seeking a Director of Operations Strategy to own designing, building, and operating new service capabilities for Honor. Working within our operations and partnering closely with our Corporate and Business Development team, this team member will own operations scoping for new opportunities, drive the development and program management of new service lines and programs, and once stood up, transition them to our core operating team.
Reporting into the Head of Care Strategy, the Director of Operations Strategy will be responsible for leading cross-functional strategic initiatives and teams across the company. The ideal candidate is equal parts operator and problem solver, capable of turning complex and ambitious ideas into scalable capabilities. This role will require high intellectual acuity to tackle tough problems that shape our industry, a relentless ability to drive results across various teams, and commitment to Honor's values and mission.
Location: This role can be based in either Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA. Frequent travel to the Bay Area or Austin is expected (~20%), with heavier travel at beginning of role as we ramp.
What you will do:
You will spend 80% of your time owning the operational build out of new service lines and programs, and 20% of your time working with the Corporate and Business Development team to scope new opportunities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Working cross-functionally to understand the operational, business, and experience requirement criteria for operating new service lines and programs
- Leading program management to design and build new service lines and programs across Honor
- Partnering with members of our core Care operations team to ensure the new services are set up for success and successfully transition to ongoing management
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- 8-10 years of work experience with a combination of service operations and design, and strategy, with increasing levels of ownership
- MBA or equivalent
- Previous experience with new service or product development or commercialization
- Demonstrated team-building capabilities and experience working cross-functionally
- Excellent project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong bias for action
- Experience in health care and/or senior care
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.