Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our rapid growth and leadership as an innovator. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.Our mission and ambitions are huge.
We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that changing the way we care for our parents is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
As Regional General Manager you will ensure the success of your market by building and maintaining strong partner relationships while navigating sensitive and complex service issues. You will manage a team of Client Managers and Recruiters who provide day to day support of our families and Care Pros. You will also have a seat at the table with senior leadership and strategy resources to continually edit, create and build new processes to ensure we are growing effectively while maintaining quality.
What you will do:
- Own the success of clients, Care Pros and partners in a market totaling ~6-12mm in revenue
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of high performing client managers and Care Pro recruiters
- Guide your partners through the Honor care experience - from implementation to ongoing improvements
- Support and build new infrastructure for best-in-class client service and partner success
- Represent and advocate for partner needs and objectives within Honor
- Manage the P&L to ensure healthy growth for your partners and market as a whole
- Experience in people management and team building
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Passion for solving complex operational problems (bonus if done in partnership with small business owners)
- 8+ years of operations and/or client management experience
- Ability to plan and execute on both strategic and tactical level
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.