Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
The Market Development Manager will be responsible for finding and engaging qualified Home Care Agency partners The candidate needs to be skilled at landscaping local Home Care markets, integrating themselves within local communities, researching and prioritizing prospects, attending and hosting local events, building and tracking outreach programs, and facilitating discussions, partnership pitching and successful transitioning qualified partners to contracting.
This is a metrics-driven position, where you will be responsible for hitting monthly and quarterly goals, and compensated accordingly.
What you’ll do:
- Creatively identify and source leads, figuring out the most qualified targets
- Research prospects in targeted markets
- Speak to potential partners to understand their unique challenges and goals
- Effectively pitch why businesses should consider partnering
- Knowledgeably discuss key trends in the market
- Attend and host networking and other marketing events
- Open new markets
- Achieve weekly individual goals
- Effectively transition interested partners to signing on with Honor
- Organized and disciplined in creating and qualifying new partners
- Proactive work ethic in finding and tracking down new partners
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Creative problem solver during the engagement objection handling process
- A proven track record of meeting sales goals, with quota and metrics driven objectives
- Able to hold an intelligent and persuasive discussion with prospects and move the process forward
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including ability to write emails clearly and discuss complex topics simply with our potential partners
- Capability to learn our market, our business, our culture, and foster a spirit of learning and continuous development in others
- Experience in healthcare related sales or non-medical home care a plus
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.