Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
Honor has built a national network of caregivers that we hire to provide amazing in-home care for older adults. We are looking for a digital marketing whiz to lead the efforts to improve our online recruitment strategies, including organic and paid acquisition and manage our budget and lead generation for caregivers. This individual will work hand in hand with our caregiver recruiting team and operations team to improve Honor’s online presence and help drive leads for them. We’re looking for a true online marketing expert who would love to have the flexibility and creativity to work cross-functionally on a meaningful goal while enjoying the benefits of a fast-growing, mission-driven startup.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with recruiting service-level employees / gig workers preferred
- Expertise in online acquisition (particularly Google, Craigslist, Indeed, and Facebook)
- History of driving growth through multiple online channels
- Experience building and reporting on dashboards and optimizing CAC
- Experience with creative ways to retain users (via ads, communications, and events)
- Ability to build beautiful and well-performing ads and landing pages
What You'll be Doing:
- Own the top of the funnel for all caregiver recruiting
- Manage significant online advertising budgets to drive caregiver demand
- Drive and execute on creative ideas to drive both online and offline leads (for example, experimenting with referral bonuses or local events)
- Manage ongoing newsletter communications to caregivers to keep them excited and engaged
- Build and report on dashboards to drive to target CAC (cost per hire) per region
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.