As a Senior Copywriter on our Marketing team, you’ll create both digital and print marketing materials, working closely with the Head of Editorial & Content and our team of designers. You’ll also work with Honor’s subject-matter experts and execs to craft long-form content and authoritative, thought leadership articles.
We’re looking for a talented writer with razor-sharp skills and the ability to write for both B2C and B2B audiences. Honor is fueled by technology, but our product and services are human—just like our brand voice. The ideal candidate can write in a warm, conversational voice with confidence and ease. The scope of our work is broad and the pace is fast. So you should feel comfortable working on a number of projects concurrently and be able manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines and deliver excellent work.
Our Marketing team is growing fast and producing a wide range of high-quality content as we support Honor’s rapid growth. We like to work hard—and have fun doing it. And we value diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experience levels. If you’re excited to join us on this mission, we’d love to meet you.
The interview process will include writing and editing challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the complex needs of our three audiences: clients and their families, our caregivers, and Honor’s Care Network Partners
- Master Honor’s brand voice and consistently deliver clear, compelling copy that builds trust
- Collaborate with Marketing team members, our designers, and other in-house stakeholders to interpret brand needs into quality content
- Write digital marketing copy and a wide range of print collateral materials, targeting both B2B and B2C in Honor’s brand voice
- Interview subject-matter experts and translate their ideas and insights into well-crafted thought leadership articles
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of professional writing experience in marketing, advertising, or journalism
- A talented writer with a broad range—from short polished brand copy to long-form content and thought leadership articles
- A team player who has ownership of projects while being open to feedback from others
- Ability to work on multiple assignments at the same time while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
- Skill at balancing what a brand needs to communicate and what readers want to know
- Ability to research complicated topics, source data, and incorporate that data into content
- A great communicator—verbally and in writing—with a positive attitude
- A punctuation perfectionist and grammar guru who understands the difference between voice and tone
- Ability to translate complicated ideas into clear, concise copy and to write with authority on a variety of topics
- Genuine passion for Honor’s mission and improving the quality of life for older adults and the people who care for them
Experience working at a startup
Knowledge of the senior care space
Charisma on the page