Honor’s mission in life is big, really big. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. We are looking for a dedicated and amazing Senior Manager of Partner Care Pro Onboarding to join our team. This person will manage the team responsible for training and onboarding new caregivers from other home care agencies, who are the heart and soul of Honor.
This individual will oversee the caregiver transition process to ensure a smooth transition, both from an experience standpoint and from a compliance standpoint which includes background check, orientation, and training on Honor policies. You and your team will take ownership over improving and expanding our process to ensure that the company meets its fast-changing and growing needs.
- Manage fast-growing team of 6 to ensure a best-in-class onboarding experience for our caregivers
- Continually innovate our processes to meet compliance requirements and training needs
- Coordinate across a cross-functional team, working with project management and growth teams to accelerate efforts to grow the Honor Care Network (HCN), which is integral to Honor's growth
- 20% travel expected, as you travel with your team for orientations
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of work experience required; HR and/or healthcare experience is a plus
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Attention to detail and focus in making sure a problem gets solved start-to-finish
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.