Honor’s mission in life is big, really big. We want to change the world, and not in a small way. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. Home care hasn’t innovated in 30 years, here’s your chance to change that.
About Care Strategy at Honor
Care Strategy is Honor’s internal operations strategy group, focused on tackling our biggest operational challenges to drive performance as we rapidly scale. Members of the Care Strategy team are responsible for owning strategic projects end-to-end, working with cross-functional leadership to scope, analyze, problem solve, test, and implement new solutions for the organization’s highest impact projects.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate to evaluate potential opportunities (such as new service lines or geographies) while identifying the associated operations capabilities required to execute well. This is a highly analytical and collaborative role; you will work with folk from across our organization to understand operational requirements and to design then rollout processes to support implementation.
Location: The role will be split across our San Francisco office and our operations hub in Concord, CA offices. Regular travel to other sites is expected.
- Develop and monitor dashboards that provide insight into the financial and operational health of the Care group
- Evaluate new commercial opportunities (such as the expansion into new geographies or the addition of a new service line)
- Scope potential opportunity with stakeholders
- Analyze current processes; identify different ways that Honor could pursue the opportunity
- Model the impact on the service we provide our clients, care professionals, and partners, along with the Care team’s financial / operational health
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and rollout processes to support the new service line or geography
- Regularly evaluate geographies in order to identify which Honor could reliably serve; create a clear rule set that internal stakeholders and partners can use to guide sales/expansion strategy
To Succeed in this Role, a Candidate needs to be:
- Excited to work hard and to tackle tough, complex, and highly ambiguous problems
- Curious and inquisitive with a deep interest in operations
- Humble and appreciative of and respectful to the care Honor provides
With the Following Qualifications:
- 2+ years as an analyst, working across strategy and/or analytics (strategy/management consulting, operations at a fast-growing company)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (or similar spreadsheet software)
- Strong data business analysis skills and ability to distill and communicate findings in a business context
- Experience owning initiatives end-to-end
- Bonus: Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc) and with SQL
- Bonus: Experience working with Geographic Information Systems (ArcGIS, QGIS, Maptitude, etc.)
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.