Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges.
We are looking for a driven and detail oriented Office Assistant / Day Porter. In this role you will work closely with our office manager and operations team to help provide a comfortable, clean, and safe working environment. We are a fast paced and growing organization that needs someone to help maintain the operating efficiency within the Concord office.
Duties include the following:
- Trash pickup around the entire office and dispose in building receptacle
- Putting away food deliveries
- Keeping snacks stocked throughout the day
- Assisting with the put up and take down of lunch for staff
- Wiping down kitchen areas and desks as needed
- Doing dishes in the break room when needed
- Windowsill cleaning
- Assisting in light maintenance work
- Adherence to all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain equipment and storage areas in a neat, clean, safe and good working condition
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Janitorial work or housekeeping is preferred
- Able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 30 lbs
- Must be able to pass background check
- Reliable transportation to job site
- Be available to work extra hours, weekends or changed schedule as required
- Clean and neat appearance
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.