Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We are looking for a Director of Client Management to steward for client experience, advocating for constant improvements to care delivery as well as guiding strategy for where and how Honor grows its client base. This leader will have a critical voice in the management and execution of how Honor delivers its core service.
What you will do:
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the support function, managing execution and measuring results
- Manage and mentor a fast growing team composed of Regional General Managers and Client Relationship Managers to ensure quality and efficient service.
- Define metrics and implement tracking measures to ensure customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Create and maintain data-driven workforce management systems that optimize resource utilization
- Full ownership of (#) P&L
Your Experience & Strengths:
- Track record of leading successful teams
- Passion for customer experience and quality service
- 10+ years of experience managing a complex operation and/or client focused teams
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Working knowledge of CRM, workforce management, schedule optimization and ticketing systems
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.