Honor, at its heart, is a services company and at the core of its services is providing the best care possible to our clients. The Director of Client Management at Honor joins a team with the critical role of being the steward for client experience, advocating for constant improvements to care delivery as well as guiding strategy for where and how Honor grows its client base. This leader will have a critical voice in the management and execution of how Honor delivers its core service.
This role requires a candidate who has a proven track record of leading successful teams, having implemented plans, programs and processes focused on stellar operational execution and customer success. This leadership role will be responsible for the continuous improvement required to continue providing the highest quality customer journey. We’re looking for someone who loves helping people and believes that amazing customer service is the key to the success of our business.
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the support function, managing execution and measuring results
- Develop, grow, manage and mentor the client management team to ensure the highest quality customer interactions
- Cultivate a professional and fun team environment that rewards top performers, promotes growth and attracts top talent
- Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and maintain excellent service levels
- Define metrics and implement tracking measures to ensure customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Create and maintain data-driven workforce management systems that optimize resource utilization
- Establish best practices and quality assurance audits to ensure exceptional customer experience
- Build and continuously improve new hire training and employee development programs
- 5+ years experience managing complex operations, including leadership of a team
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to proactively identify areas for operational excellence and create solutions
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Working knowledge of CRM, workforce management, schedule optimization and ticketing systems
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.