Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges.
We’re looking for an exceptional Program Manager to facilitate on-boarding and training for our Care organization. In this role you will work closely with our Learning and Development Manager to create, improve, deliver, and manage training programs and materials. Our ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in group facilitation, content development, project management, and program delivery. Candidates must have a strong desire to work within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment to manage, implement, and optimize new training programs that will help the company rapidly scale.
What You Will Be Doing
- Project manage and facilitate the end-to-end delivery of new hire on-boarding for the Care organization.
- Systematically develop and improve key training materials to support learning and development priorities.
- Own the implementation of multiple training programs at a time, including program design, scheduling, session preparation, and communications to all participants and trainers.
- Write regular newsletter to communicate all changes and updates in the Care organization.
- Train other members of the Care organization in how to effectively lead training sessions.
- Work with our Learning & Development Manager to develop new training programs to advance strategic priorities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in training, facilitation, management, or program delivery.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead engaging training sessions with small and large groups that consistently achieve key learning objectives.
- Experience developing written and visual content that effectively translates complex material into digestible components.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on multiple complex projects at a time.
- Ability to consistently recognize opportunities for improvement and develop and execute on new ideas to improve training programs.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.