Care Strategy is Honor’s operations strategy team, focused on tackling our biggest operational challenges to drive performance as we rapidly scale. Honor's Care team is responsible for every aspect of our in-home service delivery - managing both the complex logistics and high-touch experiences for clients and Care Pros to provide consistently high quality care. The Care Strategy team is responsible for owning strategic projects end-to-end, leading both strategy and execution in partnership with teams across the Care and Honor.
The Senior Manager role will be responsible for leading cross-functional strategic initiatives across the Care organization. Reporting to the Director of Care Strategy, the ideal candidate is equal parts operator and thinker, capable of turning complex and ambitious ideas into scalable operations. The role will require high intellectual horsepower, ability to drive results across various teams, a strong desire to tackle tough problems, and commitment to Honor's mission.
Location: In the Bay Area, the role will be split across our San Francisco office and our operations hub in Concord, CA offices. In Texas, it will be based out of our new Austin, Texas office. Regular travel to other sites is expected.
- Drive and execute high-impact projects across the Care organization
- Work cross-functionally with leadership across Growth, Product, Data Science, Legal, and HR
- Drive operations strategy, including:
- Designing new processes and workflow to support rapid scale
- Developing and rolling out new commercial opportunities
- Developing infrastructure - org structure, role definition, KPIs, etc. - for best-in-class Care Pro support, client service and organizational efficiency
- Analyzing trends in client and Care Pro behavior to drive improvements in our operational model and systems
- 8-10 years experience in roles which combined strategy and operations (strategy, management consulting, operations at a fast-growing company, lean operations), or equivalent work experience + masters degree
- Strong desire to tackle tough problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build consensus and drive projects cross functionally
- Proven track-record of driving strategic initiatives
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to form data-driven insights
- Ability to thrive in unstructured, fast-paced environments
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to independently drive impact and “make things happen”