Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
We are looking for a Manager of Business Operations and Analytics who can help drive operating efficiency, growth, and service quality across our expanding set of markets. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Pricing & Business Operations, this role will require strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to understand the day to day realities of our teams on the ground, and find ways to improve their processes.
About the work:
As the Manager of Business Operations and Analytics, your mission is to develop the reporting, forecasting and measurement systems which will enable our team to operate most effectively. This includes elements of the business like supply, demand, revenue, gross margin, operating margin and service quality metrics. You will also be responsible for developing the processes and tools to systematically improve these business metrics.
- Develop and maintain all reporting, forecasting and target setting for business metrics
- Develop tools and systems to improve these metrics
- Develop and maintain a suite of dashboards and reports to assist field and central operations leaders in managing and optimizing Honor operations
- Analyze data to provide insights and effectively communicating these insights to team members and leadership
- Investigate patterns, trends, abnormalities in collected data
- Support key business decisions by communicating results and insights to team members and leadership
- Develop best practices among the analytics and engineering teams
This role may be a great fit if you’re equal parts analytical thinker, operational realist, and cross-functional collaborator. You live and breathe data, but you also know that the numbers don’t always tell the full story. You take the time to cultivate relationships with your operational counterparts and understand their day to day work. You use that context to drive more comprehensive, practical views of what’s happening in the organization and market and are able to craft recommendations that have buy-in from our diverse set of stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business field (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years experience in analytics and / or business operations
- Curious and inquisitive, strong interest in diving deep on analyses
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc), and spreadsheet tools (Excel)
- Experience working with technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.