Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Own the Outcome, Solve with Empathy, and Act with Honor—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we're not a tech company, we're a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
We are looking for a Digital Media Analyst who has a background in developing, managing, and implementing a strategic digital recruiting plan, which includes managing digital job-board placements, social media and search marketing, and analytics. The Digital Media Analyst will develop measures of success and analyze the efficacy of our digital channels based on organizational goals and business objectives.
About the work:
- Manage digital advertising for care provider recruitment efforts, including maintaining relationships with major job board publishers and other digital advertising platforms.
- Allocate digital advertising budget across multiple channels to drive high volume and quality applicants in all operating markets.
- Collaborate with the field recruiting teams and adjust recruiting strategies to meet the unique needs of each market.
- Create analytical reporting on advertising effectiveness, and track performance against company KPIs
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing or recruiting
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams
- High level of ownership and sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs
- Experience managing advertising spend and budget a plus
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Moving forward, no roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we'll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.