Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We’re looking for a data scientist to join our team. You'll develop predictive models and algorithms to improve our operations platform and help us provide a better service to our clients. We're looking for a generalist who's excited to jump into new problems and write production-quality code. Are you a fit?
In this role, you will:
- Help people across the company interpret complex data correctly.
- Collaborate with a diverse team across engineering, care operations, product management, sales and marketing, and more.
- Research operational and logistical problems.
- Design, implement, and evaluate descriptive and predictive models.
- Integrate machine learning into user-facing applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical fundamentals, including a degree in a quantitative field (such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics).
- Working knowledge of Python or comparable programming language.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with numerical software packages such as NumPy, scikit-learn, or Keras.
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.