Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We’re looking for an events manager to drive our conference and event strategy, and execute on that strategy to drive meaningful results for the Honor business. This role will report to the Head of PR and Communications.
Success means executing each detail flawlessly, maximizing opportunities at every event to drive leads and promote Honor’s brand and agenda.
- Prioritize which tradeshows/events to attend, sponsor, or speak at based on target audience, goals, and budget.
- Create event strategy, branding, themes, marketing, and timelines.
- Recommend Honor events to host based on marketing objectives.
- Ensure all trade show collateral, advertising, and communication complies with brand guidelines, and oversee changes to ensure the messaging and branding remains fresh and relevant.
- Manage all aspects of trade show and event plan, deadlines, and deliverables
- Oversee external vendors to deliver on time and within budget.
- Source, manage, and negotiate agreements and contracts with vendors.
- Work with sales and marketing to determine content for Honor events and secure speakers.
- Keep track of all speaking submissions deadlines and submit proposals. Project manage presentation or panel through submission.
- Define and execute the communications plan (emails, conference calls, calendars, etc.) to keep internal stakeholders informed about all information related to events.
- Prepare pre-show communication to ensure all attendees know details and their roles.
- Identify, order, and ship trade show assets: giveaways, collateral, videos, entertainment, etc.
- Ensure all venue logistics are handled by the appropriate Honor employee.
Post Event Responsibilities
- Work with sales team to load show leads and assign to sales for follow-up
Budget and Analytics
- Capture accurate budget information for each event.
- Work with internal teams to identify successful event measurements & outcomes.
- Build, manage, and maintain reports to track ROI and success metrics by event.
- You’ve spent 3-7 years in-house managing B2B conferences and tradeshows
- You’ve project managed small company events, as well as large conferences
- You’ve successfully pitched executives for high-profile speaking engagements
- You’ve kept close track of budgets, leads and ROI per event