Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
Honor is growing rapidly and we need a high-octane recruiter who is passionate about finding top talent and building an all-star team. This position will be responsible for filling various corporate roles, from business development and customer support to design and engineering. We are looking for a proactive, well-networked professional who can help the business scale rapidly while providing a great candidate experience across all levels.
- Handle day-to-day lifecycle recruitment for various corporate roles, including: sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening, scheduling, the interview process, reference checks, offer negotiations, and closing
- Increase visibility of open jobs in the marketplace and attract desired talent
- Continuously source and build a network of potential candidates
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, leading a memorable candidate experience regardless of outcome
- Be an integrative, highly collaborative leader to guide and support our hiring managers by understanding the requirements for each of their roles and the impact those roles have on the business as a whole, and executing on hiring plans
- Track recruiting metrics
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting; experience in the healthcare or home care services space a plus
- Ability to consistently identify and engage talented candidates across all disciplines
- Success in building and managing candidate pipelines
- Self-starter, results-oriented and capable of multitasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward
- Desire and ability to jump in quickly, hit the ground running and have a sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.