Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We are looking for a strategic, goal oriented and execution-driven individual to help drive our early stage sales and business development efforts on the ground. The role demands that the candidate be a self-starter and quick learner. In this role the candidate, will help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the home care industry at large. Your will be directly responsible for hunting, locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing key partnership deals with local businesses in your territory. Our ideal candidate will have proven sales and business development experience in fast paced, high growth environments. The role will help shape the long-term market approach by refining our playbook for market growth. Must be open to regular travel within the region.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Consultative Sales and Business Development
- Creating trust and partnership with target agencies
- Identify and pursue new partnerships in a defined territory
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual deal/revenue targets
- Help shape the sales playbook and processesBuild sales collateral (e.g. pitch decks, presentations) and adapt approach with the target partner as new objections arise
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners
- Maintain a robust sales/business development pipeline
- Manage deals from lead gen to introductions to scoping through all contract negotiations and deal completion
- Complete financial deal modeling to accommodate
- Collaborate with internal organizations to complete deals and achieve corporate goals
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years experience in healthcare, technology, and/or services related sales or BD experience
- 3+ years of direct field sales experience and/or carrying a quota with successful record of results
- Ability to drive collaborative initiatives in healthcare and service oriented organizations that involve experimentation and best practice development
- Expertise in positioning and selling services into new customers and new market segments
- Ambitious, high energy individual with experience in start-ups or fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to learn new markets, understand complex legal and regulatory environments and stay current with market trends
- Successful experience in prospecting, identifying, negotiating, and closing deals with small/local businesses
- Complete comfort in communicating and presenting to customers and senior leadership
- Strategic thinker with ability to communicate and execute a strategy consistent with client needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsKnowledge of the senior care market a plus
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.