Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We're looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team. You will be embedded with our Care and help extract key learnings and insights. You will help the organization understand different problem spaces and use that knowledge to help drive decisions on operations and product. This is a highly collaborative role where you will help the team ask and answer key questions about service dynamics, for example: factors that drive client behavior and Care Pro behavior across different geographic markets.
- Crafting queries to answer questions
- Building dashboards to make key operational data available to teams
- Analyzing data to provide insight and inform business decisions
- Collaborating across analytics, engineering, and business teams Interpreting patterns, trends, abnormalities in collected data
- Developing best practices among the analytics and engineering teams
- Regularly communicating results and insights to team members and leadership
- Producing reports to help teams achieve their goals
- BA/BS degree in technical or business fields or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience full-time experience as an analyst for consumer-oriented service, working with a variety of teams across an organization
- Strong SQL skills (ability to write complex SQL queries)
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience working with non-technical team members
- Strong ability to distill and communicate findings
- Experience owning initiatives end-to-end
- Curious and inquisitive, strong interest in diving deep on analyses
- Education in engineering or other quantitative disciplines such as computer science, math, economics, statistics
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.