About Us :
Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. This person will play a critical role in building out our first team in Austin. Here at Honor we take great pride in providing a clear, efficient and positive candidate experience and are looking for someone who can ensure we do this for every candidate. If you love people and are looking for a fun challenge we would love to learn more about you!
Your super powers:
- Excellent communicator: Strong written communication as well as a warm and upbeat phone presence.
- Organized & Detail Oriented: Able to manage high volume of candidates keeping ATS (greenhouse) and company calendars up to date in real time.
- Driven Problem Solver: Bring out of the box solutions to push through obstacles and meet set goals.
- Flexible: Can switch gears easily and not discouraged by change.
How you will spend your time:
- 30% - Sourcing - Ad Management - Resume Review
- 30% - Phone Screens
- 30% - Coordination
- 10% - Data & Reporting
- Work with a mission driven company who is not only doing good for seniors and their families but for their employees.
- Fast growth opportunities - we are growing fast and hope to take you with us! Be mentored by managers and leadership to continually learn and grow within Honor.
- Casual and upbeat work environment: we work hard but have a lot of fun doing it.
- Free snacks/drinks/lunches
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.