Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth —we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents — and yours — is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
The Operations team coordinates all of Honor's communications between Clients and Care Professionals (Care Pros) and provides comprehensive, real-time solutions for both parties, 24 hours a day, 7 days week. Our goal is to provide seamless, high-quality, and continuity in care to Clients, and predictable and consistent schedules to Care Pros. We do this by striving to provide the best service and optimal solutions to both our Clients and Care Pros!
As an Associate, you will track and record multiple lines of communication to understand the “big picture” of people’s needs and drive towards the best possible outcomes for both Care Pros and Clients. Using various technologies, you will coordinate with multiple teams to communicate and craft complete solutions, and deliver clear and up-to-date information. The Ops team is the heart and voice of Honor. As a part of this team, you will play a pivotal role in not only ensuring Honor runs smoothly and effectively, but will have an impact on the lives of multiple people on a daily basis.
- Managing communications—both written and verbal—from Clients and Care Pros
- Scheduling Care Pros with Clients, frequently under time-sensitive conditions
- Triaging Client and Care Pro concerns, challenges, and escalated matters
- Investigating, documenting, and reporting on various issues
- Tracking Care Pro logistics
- Communicating performance feedback to Care Pros
- Collaborating across multiple departments, often in real-time and on critical issues
- Providing Care Pro and Client tech support
- Contributing to the growth, improvement, and innovation of Care Operations
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree is preferred. People who love puzzles and are attentive to details will do especially well in this position. If you are adaptable and eager to learn, Honor will teach you!
Skills & Experience Desired:
- Exceptional phone skills and verbal communication in order to clearly and effectively converse with populations who may have reduced hearing and/or language comprehension
- Ability to resolve complex and time-sensitive problems using both established protocol and creative thinking, as necessary
- Ability to self-manage, multitask and prioritize one’s work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to rapidly and simultaneously use multiple technology tools to enable real-time information-gathering and communication
- Superb writing skills and experience communicating via email and digital messaging tools
- Demonstrated excellence in managing work relationships
- Naturally compassionate and empathetic listening skills
- Strong time management skills (We juggle a lot!)
- Adaptable and fast learner who is able to self-regulate and remain calm under pressure
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and precise in execution
- Growth-oriented team player with initiative and enthusiasm
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.