We are looking for an exceptional leader to head up our Partner Success operations.
As the Director of Partner Success Operations, you will drive and shape the operational processes for the company’s priority growth area. Our ideal candidate will bring strong analytical and communication skills, a solution oriented mindset, and an ability to thrive in ambiguity. Some of the focus areas will include pricing management, geographic expansion, partner scoping, partner reporting and insights, and overall operational initiatives to set the foundation for the expansion of the Honor Care Network.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement the operational backend playbook for the Honor Care Network to stand up new markets, including pricing, scoping, and new partner onboarding
- Establish key performance metrics and dashboards for reporting and monitoring
- Lead the cross-functional new partner scoping process to evaluate new markets and service lines, develop business requirements, and recommend capability priorities
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement with partners and coordinate the development of new resources and functionality with cross-functional internal teams to achieve partner goals
Qualifications and Experience
- 8-10 years of work experience in management consulting and corporate operations
- Experience in healthcare and/or senior care
- Strong analytical and consultative mindset paired with a deep understanding of operations and strong communication skills to scale processes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to critically evaluate existing operations and infrastructure against commercial business strategy to identify opportunities for improvement and scaling
- Effective communication of plans and deliverables to executive leadership
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Willingness to travel (25% of time)